Seven Seals are opened.
- The White Horse, through studying the text and making some assumptions this rider is believed to be the Antichrist.
- The Fiery Red Horse, (rider unknown) war breaks out on the earth.
- The Black Horse, (rider unknown) tough to determine the full meaning.
- The Pale Horse, (rider unknown) death takes one-fourth of the earth.
- The Day of the Lord’s Wrath (6:17).
- Takes place in heaven. Silence. Announcement of the Seven Trumpets.
The 144,000 are sealed. A literal number (Tribes of Israel except for Dan and Ephraim, Deut. 29:18-21).
Seven Trumpets are sounded.
- Hail, fire, and blood.
- Great mountain burning with fire cast into the sea.
- Wormwood. Whatever it is, it causes death from the waters. Bitter.
- Announcement of woe.
- The first woe, a star falls from heaven (Satan?), a bottomless pit opened.
- Four angels loosed (are they good or bad? Perhaps bad?). The army of horsemen (controlled by the four angels?). No repentance (age of Grace has ceased).
- The Kingdoms of this world are become of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign forever and ever. Today world is still under control of the god of this age. God has taken power but will not begin his reign until Jesus returns and sits on the throne of David.
And the nations were angry.